Friday 5 February 2016

Vegan food haul

I did a bit of shopping today and thought to share it with you. There are few items I wanted to try for few weeks and I am glad to have them in my kitchen.


I won't say much about fruits and veg, apart they are certainly yummy. My all excitement goes to The Groovy Food Company Agave Nectar. It is an organic sweetener from the blue Webber Agave plant. It is a natural substitute to honey and I can't wait to try it out. I got my in light amber with mild taste. There is a darker version of this syrup, I might try later.

Another new food for me is Alpro yogurt. I got one tub with vanilla and four small with blueberry and cherry flavour. They are dairy free, based on Soya with yogurt cultures.

And something sweet on a go - Nakd bar with cocoa and orange. It is gluten, wheat and dairy free. It has only four ingredients dates, cashews, raisins and cocoa. Looking forward to snack on it later.

I am looking forward to enjoy all these goodies and I am sure they will be made and added in something deliciously yummy.
Green Spoonful

No comments:

Post a Comment